|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||unlimited|
|Packaging Details:||plastic drum/carton drum/bag/|
|Delivery Time:||3-10 working days|
|Grade:||Electronic Grade||Cas No.:||77214-82-5|
|Synonym:||Benzenesulfonic Acid, 4-methyl-, Iron(3+) Salt (3:1) / ITX||P/N#:||ITX.99A.K|
|Supply Ability:||40t Per Month||Packing:||25kgs/carton Drum,Ф360x500|
|Application:||Used As PEDT Polymerization Dopant, And Also Take Part In Many Organic Syntheses.||Solubility:||Soluble In Water, Alcohol|
Electronic Grade Printed Circuit Board Chemicals Soluble In Water , Alcohol
The Iron(III) p-toluenesulfonate, with the CAS registry number 77214-82-5, is also known as Tris(toluenesulfonate)iron(III). It belongs to the product category of Thiophen. Its EINECS registry number is 420-960-8. This chemical's molecular formula is C21H21FeO9S3 and molecular weight is 569.426. What's more, its IUPAC name is Iron(3+); 4-methylbenzenesulfonate.
Chemical Product and Company Identification
Product Name: Iron(III) p-Toluenesulfonate, 98.0+%
Company Identification: BeiLi Chemicals (Zhangjiagang) Co., Ltd.
Composition, Information on Ingredients
Substance: Iron(III) p-Toluenesulfonate
% content: 98.0+
CAS Number: 77214-82-5
Hazard Symbols: Xi
Risk Phrases: /
1. Used in solid-state capacitors, as oxidant.
2. Mixed with Heterocyclic monomer, for example Ethylenedioxythiophene(EDOT), then using organic solvent such as isopropyl alcohol, methanol or acetone etc can increasing efficiency of mixed, then having heterocyclic polymerization reaction. The polymer is mainly used for high electrical conductivity polymer coating.
3. Add in organic binder and adhesion agent, such as poly (vinyl acetate (PVA)/epoxy silane, can enhance the adhesion properties.
Handling and Storage
Do not breathe dust. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing.
Avoid prolonged or repeated exposure.
Store in a cool dry place and tightly closed.
BeiLi offers a complete spectrum of custom synthesis services, all led by our professional project management personnel and project management system.We promise full confidentiality and strignent timeline control.
1. Higest quality and good package
2. Fast delivery
3. Better payment term
4. Fast response to customer within 6 hours
5. Good business credit in Europe ,US ,Japan ,Korea , Norway, India etc.
Any more questions, or interest about the product, feel free to contact us!
Contact Person: lick
Classification: Phenolic compounds
Synonyms: EDT;EDOT;AKOS BBS-00006360;3,4-Ethylenedioxythi;3,4-Ethylendioxythiophen;4-Ethylenedioxythiophene;3, 4-ETHYLENEDIOXYTHIOPHE;3,4-ETHYLENEDIOXYTHIOPHENE;3,4-ETHYLENEDIOXOTHIOPHENE;3,4-ethylen3dioxythiophene
Appearance: near colorless to pale yellow liquid